Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Nafey Burger

Yep....Nathan is now a legal adult. It does sound a little scary but I have to say that Nathan is pretty responsible. Maybe Vienna did it to him or he just inherited it from his mother. I think it's the latter. But he did have a fun birthday. We first woke him up at 6am. to open gifts.
We teased him that he was getting a humming bird feeder. It wasn't a tease anymore because he got one.
Then he got his all time favorite game "Hungry, Hungry Hippos".
His big gift was a battle ready sword. I'm a little nervous because it came sharper than Steve's and Jaron's swords. Nathan wants to find some spare pumpkins to whack in half......or whatever that may be laying around.
For his birthday dinner we had tri tip steaks. Steve cooked them perfectly and they tasted so good. Then for his birthday cake Nathan wanted a ho ho cake from Baskin and Robbins.
T looks very sly.....or shifty. It was fun having some of the family over. I know Nathan loved having family over!!!
Happy Birthday Burger!!! Blow!!! You are now an adult!!!

5 comments:

Maureen said...

Happy Happy Birthday Nathan!!! wow an adult. Why do you have to grow old, now you will leave on your mission, get married, have children, grandchildren, great grand....you get the idea. Love you! auntieM

Cap said...

It took him 2 blows to get the candles out... I think, Nate, I need to bring one of my oxygen tanks over for you. Fix your lungs right up. ;) Happy Birthday, Nate. It was fun coming over. And I am jealous of your cool sword.
Love, Chris

Anonymous said...

Awesome birthday and what a sword. Hope you guys don't ever get into a serious sword fight. This looks like a really special day launching into adulthood. Happy Birthday! = grandpa

Klint said...

Happy Birthday Nate,
now that you're a legal adult maybe your Mom will stop calling you Nafey Burger. (just kiddin) Careful that sword looks so sharp it cut me. Again happy birthday, Uncle Klint

grandma skettie said...

It looks like you had a lot of fun on your birthday. Wow, 18. My big on was when I was no longer a teenager. Jaron mentioned that also. Happy adulthood. Love ya, Grandma A