Sunday, June 17, 2012

Made it and Happy Father's Day

Emily''s last performance was last night.  She did great in both nights but I have to say that I'm glad it's done in a way......I'm tired.  Em is a little sad today though because it's over.  She had a great time and has so many good friends there.  She'll have a couple of weeks off and then off to dance camp.  This week we are heading to California so spend time with Timothy, Jessica and the kids, Jerry and Maureen.  I can't wait to see them all!!!  This time Jaron is coming too.  It will be a full car but a fun trip.  Emily already knows that she'll probably be in the middle most of the time cuz she's the smallest.  Also when we get home my mom and dad will be here.  It will be soooo good to see them again!!
For Father's Day we had bar b q tri-tips.  Steve cooked them and they melted in our mouths!!  We also had potato salad and watermelon.  Can you tell the kids are anxious to eat?   So that's the update and I still feel like I'm not all mentally here yet from the busy week.  Maybe tomorrow.......

1 comment: