Wednesday, August 14, 2013

The Goings On

1.  Nathan and Courtney are getting married in a week.  Things are getting ready.  All the guys (and little dudes) have their bow ties and suspenders.  Dresses are bought.  The only thing left I have to do is make lots and lots of blue jello popcorn.  I may look like a smurf when this is all done.  So excited to have Courtney part of our family.  Though she already is.
2.Timothy and Jessica and their family will be here tuesday for the wedding.  I can't wait to see them.  They can only stay a short time but we will be busy enjoying their company while they're here.  Boy, I sure miss them!!
3. Steve's book, "A short stay in Hell" is going to be made into a movie.  He sent the script to the producer guy and he liked it.  He's going to make a few changes here and there but it's so excited to be involved in the making of the movie.  Though I'm not really involved, Steve keeps me informed as to whats going on.
4.  I went to the wrist doctor today and I have tendonitis in my wrist.  Got a steroid shot and said it should be better in 2 days.  I'm holding him to it cuz it's be really painful the last couple of months.  He said no picking up kids for a while.  Erg....I don't think that will work.
5.  Emily starts dance monday and school tuesday.  She's really excited for both.  She took drivers ed this summer and passed and is driving all over the place.  She'll take her drivers test soon and get her license.
6.  Christopher is getting so much better.  It's amazing how fast you can recover when you have good doctors.  So frustrating that he had to go through what he did with his bad doctor but glad he's getting better.  He's now back to biking to work and back.
7.  Jaron has been don't with summer school for a week or so now.  He took and uber hard math class for his math minor.  He will be starting his 3rd year in mechanical engineering.  We get him for another week and then he's back up to Salt Lake at the U.

So yeah........not a whole lot going on.  :)

No comments: