Thursday, November 21, 2013

Update

I have been really, really bad at writing here. Days, weeks go by so fast. But here is a little bit of an update. A couple of weeks ago Emily asked a friend to Preference.  She did the whole cantaloup thing.......if we cantaloup will you go to preference with me.  A week later she got her answer.  It's been a lot of fun!!!  Then a couple of days ago Emily and her friends Izzy and Kara (and the moms) went and had the girls try on prom dresses to rent.  Emily found a purple one she's going to wear.  It looks beautiful on her.  So that's the whole Preference thing so far.  It's on Dec. 14 and I will be making dinner for them.
Emily is over her bronchitis but now Jaron, Maddox and Asher are sick.  Hoping they get better super fast.  Steve, Emily and I have been studying the scriptures every night.  It's been fun diving into some of the deeper meaning of them.  I love spirituality but religion confuses me sometimes. : /  Slowly getting ready for Thanksgiving.  We're going to have a house fun and I'm glad!!!!!

No comments: