Thursday, January 2, 2014

Some pics.

Here are a few more pics. I need to get in my collection.  We had a great time with Greg, Heidi and the kids here.  Grateful they came!!  I copied these pictures of Darci and Kingston from Jess.  I sure miss these two!!

I have to say that this has been one of the hardest Christmas seasons I've had in a long time.  The beginning of Dec. I came down with a cold which turned into a cough and asthma (from the inversion).  With weeks of coughing it bruised my right lung in a couple of different places.  Breathing in was so painful.  Coughing and especially sneezing is unbearable.  Today is the first day in weeks I feel like I can breathe in without utter pain.  Steve wraps me up every night so I can sleep.  I still can't lay on my back or stomach.  The air is still really bad here so I have to stay in most of the time.  Yesterday I went to Costco and has another asthma attack.  I think I just have to be extra careful this winter.  I'm so looking forward to my lung being healed and getting back to normal.  So yeah.......a hard December.

No comments: