Monday, June 2, 2008

Bad News-By Nathan Peck

So as we have all told you we are coming this Thursday but we get home like way uber late so you probably wont be able to see us until Friday, or later, and then my Father will be returning in about a month to finish his work. But we regret to inform you that we will only be staying for a week and then and then coming back here, due to my Father becoming insane again, and is making us stay here in Austria as hes slaves...basically. We are really quite scared sense he refuses to see a Doctor. Last night in a fit of rage he grabbed my Xbox and threw it against the wall smashing it into hundreds of pieces. hopefully while we are in Utah we can convince him to see a Doctor so he can get better. and also so that we can stay in Utah. well that's all I'm going to tell you right now and i will update you soon on his condition.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
HAHA...Just kidding my Father is quite alright. we will be flying home Thursday to stay but my dad will be flying back here to finish his work about a month later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you kinda scared me Nathan, I should know better as I have a trickser in our family too, named Joshua..So glad you still have a xbox and your all coming home..I will miss all your blogs, but of course you can keep them up even in Utah..See you all soon..

Anonymous said...

It's funny cause it's true.

Well...at least the first part was true until you tried to tell the truth which none of us believed as true because the stuff that sounded true was the stuff you said wasn't true and now we don't know what to believe.