Thursday, March 5, 2009

Emily dances

Emily has been performing with the dance company. She is in a total of 4 dances. The pictures aren't the best because the girls dance so fast and the camera couldn't keep up but here is some idea. Emily loves to dance and is quite the performer too. So here are some random shots so you can get an idea.
Emily is in the middle....kinda blurry.

Emily is in the middle in the back.


Next time I'll use Steve's camera and I think I can get some better pictures. She has another performance tonight and Saturday night.

































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My little sweetheart1! You did so well. I'm so proud of you. Keep up the good work and I'll be home soon. I love you and am so proud of you.

Dad

Maureen said...

Emily you were born to dance, you look like a professional dancer. besides the fact your cute as a button. Keep up the hard work! I miss you all so much..Tell your dad to come back safe from africa and tell your mom I will call her because I miss her tons..