Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Our trip to St. George.

Russ and Cristy invited us, Klint's family and Darrell and Dyann down for the weekend. It was awesome timing because all of us needed a break and to have some fun. Where can you have more fun than at Russ and Cristy's? Russ made an incredible breakfast both mornings. I think the highlight was when he ate a bite of an egg!!







The girls slept in the tent. Emily and Kiera were inseparable. They had a blast together. Saturday we all headed to Zions and spent the day there.




























































Most of the way up Steve couldn't get his NEW camera to focus right so he was trying to fix it. We have lots of pictures of him working on his camera. But he did get it working right when we just about got to the end of the trail.








































































2 comments:

Maureen said...

Oh I am so envious! I wanted to come so bad, me and alexie almost jumped in the car to go, I think if everyone was healthy we might have! Lex was ready to fly to SLC and drive with Grandma and Grandpa! I love the family shots, so cool. I agree we need to get together more often! Ft. Bragg is too far in the future, I need you guys now. Love you all so much..

brooke said...

oh man!! i am so jealous! wish i could have been there! looks like a fun time was had!! and those baby bellys....goodness! jealous!