Saturday, May 18, 2013

Planted

The garden is in.  I have 2 raised beds and they are full and also the space around them.  I think I planted too many pumpkin seeds cuz all of them are coming up.  I think there are 8 of them.  :)  I'm also trying out a grafted tomato plant.  They're a little more expensive but from what the guy said at the nursery they are suppose to grow really big with lots and lots of tomatoes.  So far it is growing faster than my other tomato plants.  I also have all the flowers planted and dug up a little more grass this year.
 Emily has been so busy with school.  She just got done with 4 days of testing and has finals next week.  She's tough.....she'll get through it.  We also bought her a new pair of pointe shoes for the recital coming up.  She is in 9 dances.  I haven't seen all the dances she's in but some of them are so cool!!  It's going to be a great recital.  These are the shoes we got but we have to take them back.....a size too big.

No comments: