Thursday, January 1, 2015

Christmas

Well.........here are a bunch of pictures from Christmas in random order.  Timothy, Jessica and their cute kids came in Sunday afternoon.  Once they got here we hit the ground running.  Monday we took front runner to Temple Square to see the lights.  I thought it would be fun for Kingston to ride on a train.  :)
Me and Emily.  Liam is such a cuddly little guy and loved cuddling with Aunt Lesa.

Mika thinks she's a lap dog and would take advantage of anyone who would let her be one.

Nathan got a cool new beard for Christmas.
Mika, the lap dog, with Jaron.
Emily wearing Nathan's beard.
Timothy and Liam.
Darci has one of the sweetest voices I've ever heard.  She said "swag money" for us.

Liam and Aunt Courtney......and Mika being a lap dog.



Cousins playing.






 Everyone played guitar hero.



 And we celebrated Liam's 1st birthday.  How did he grow up so fast?  We had sooooooo much fun having the whole family together.  I love all my kids, my in law kids and my grandkids!!!  So grateful we could all be together!!!!!

No comments: