Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The band that Marches-by Nate Peck


Me and my friends during a water break
Well as many of you know i do marching band...and now i have been forced to blog on something i have actually done and not had to make something up and stage photos, to make it look like i actually did do something....well anyway i have been doing marching band sense 9th grade and this is my 4th and final year...kinda sad...well anyway i have a lot of fun in marching band pulling pranks and doing crazy stuff...tis very muchly so fun.

Me playing my Baritone



Me playing my baritone again


the standard issue cup that we drink out of



Me doing something....not quite sure what

3 comments:

Cap said...

Ah, good ol' Marching Band. So what is the theme this year? I don't even know... And where is that dumb trumpet kid?
-Chris

grandma skettie said...

Glad you wrote on something you actually did. That last picture you look like you don't quite believe what the guy in the blue shirt is telling you. Good to see you in the band again.

Anonymous said...

What a cool guy. I'm so glad you are in marching band (alhtough I miss you here). Everytime I walk into the appartment I'm still surprised not to see you playing xbox there in the front room! I sure love and miss you and keep having fun in Marching Band!