Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Marching Band (Part 1) Weber St. Review





I don't know what it is but I love marching band season. Maybe because I have been a band mom for over 8 years (I think). I love the kids. They are so much fun to be around and they make you feel young. This is Nathan's last year. Also his 4th year.
After and hour and a half drive on a school but we arrive at Weber St. Everyone ate and then got ready.
They warmed up and got ready for the performance.
Boy, they sounded so good.

Here are some live action shots of Nathan marching and the performance.

Nathan is in the front row in the middle.

He's in the front row here too but a little harder to see him.

In this pic. he's in the back and middle. If you didn't know he plays the baritone.

And then marching off the field. They did an incredible job and was so much fun!!! Way to go Nafey Burger!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes way to go. Nathan I am so happy you are there doing that! I miss you here, but those kinds of memories of High School are really important. What a great mom you have to support you so well!!!!

I love and miss you a lot. See you soon!

Love,

Dad

grandma skettie said...

That is so great. Too bad I had to wait 6 years to see some pictures of the band in competition. (Just kidding) Glad you still get to go to the competitions. What in the world are you going to do next year without marching band. Good show.