Monday, October 1, 2012

September coupons

For this month I saved $105.20 in coupons. I know that I saved a lot more than that. The Smith's grocery store by us has a new manager. And from what I hear is that he's cleaning out the back so there are buggies and buggies of discounted food in the back of the store. One day when I went they had their BC fruit snacks, roll-ups, etc for 99 cents. I bought a bunch of them and ended up getting them for 50 cents. Some of them I got for 25 cents a box. They had poptarts for 99 cents and got them for 60cents after coupons. Bottles of Downy for under $2. Plus lots more stuff. It depends on the day you go and what's out there. Oh.....and some of the La Victoria green salsa for 49 cents a bottle. None of the stuff is expired. I check the dates and none of them are expired til 2014. I'm gonna keep checking every other day or so to see what's out. I love great deals!!!

No comments: