Sunday, October 14, 2012

Tough Mudder

 Christopher, Jaron and their friend, Gavin, did the Tough Mudder yesterday.  I was the official photographer for them.

 To get to the starting line they had to first climb over the wall.  The organizers got them all pumped up,  excited and ready to go!!

 The Artic Enema was the 2nd obstacle for them......and the most dreaded.
 As people were coming out of it, profanity was flying everywhere.  So much profanity that it was getting comical.


Poor guys were in total pain coming out of there.
I ran to some other areas and waited for them to get there.  I waited for about a half hour and still didn't come.  So I ran to a different one.  Then I saw them coming.

The lines were really long at some of these obstacles so the wait was pretty long.  This one wasn't too hard one for them.



Then I started jogging to the next obstacle where they were all running too.  They had a lot of fun at this one.









Then ran over to this one.  Before I forget......at the beginning of the race it was really cloudy, cold and windy.  The wind especially doesn't go good with being in cold water.  By this obstacle it started to clear up a little so the guys weren't freezing to death.






By this obstacle it started to cloud up again and get windy and cold.


Now they are freezing and exhausted.

But they made it to the end.  I am so proud of them!!!!

2 comments:

Kp said...

I thought that might be something i wanted to do... NOPE im good! ill take my slow jog around the block! You got some GREAT pictures!

Kp said...

I thought that might be something i wanted to do... NOPE im good! ill take my slow jog around the block! You got some GREAT pictures!