Saturday, April 20, 2013

Saturday


Steve has been gone for over a week now.  He made it through his meeting that were monday-friday.  He's now in Worcester visiting with a friend and his family and from what I hear he's having a blast.  He said that he'll do a huge blog on his trip with lots of pictures when he gets home.  I'm picking him up from the airport wednesday night.  I watched Maddox and Asher this last week.  Poor Christopher and Lesa have been sick with a really bad cold bug.  Really bad timing since it's the end of school and finals are coming.

Cute Darci!!!  Today in the mail Kingston sent us some beautiful drawings to Steve, Emily and I.  I have to say that he is an excellent drawer and really good at writing his letters!!  Way to go Kingston!!! And thank you so much!!
 I love all of Kingston's faces.  He really reminds me of Timothy at that age.  :)  Maddox hurt his eye....scraped his eyeball so he has medicine on it.  Poor little guy.
I took this picture today of some of the tulips that are blooming in Emily's garden.  They are beautiful and there are some that haven't opened up yet.  I love this time of year!!!

No comments: