Monday, April 1, 2013

Trip

You know when you feel like you need to get away?  Last month Steve and I were feeling that way so we made a day trip up to Idaho......just to look around.  We went to Malad City and Downey just to see what was there.  On our way back we filled up the truck at the gas station.  They were selling lotto tickets.  I had a 5 on me so I bought a few just for fun.  I put them in my wallet and seriously forgot about them.  Two days ago I get an email of the winning numbers.  Nope, we're not big lotto winners and Steve has to keep his job but I did win $10,000.  That's like a million to me!!  I only get a little over $5,000 after taxes but it will pay for our trip out to California and Steve and my trip to Devil's Tower/Mt. Rushmore.  So, super good exciting news!!!!
























April Fools  :)

1 comment:

Tim said...

Wow you totally had me! :O