Thursday, July 24, 2008

My Birthday by Emily

Well I woke up and mom was in the hall. She said Lets go open your present down stairs. So I went down and there were three presents and a card. First I opened up the card. IT WAS FROM JARON!!! Thank you Jaron. Then I opened a present from my DAD! They were books [ I read them. They were awesome.] Thank you dad. Then I opened the next and it was a bike lock? So mom and Nathan covered my eyes and lead me to the garage. There was a bike for ME. Thank you mom. Nathan taught me how to ride it. Thank you Nathan. I rode it all morning. Then Tim came over. He got me a spa kit! Thank you Tim and Jess. Then mom took me KFC for lunch. Then mom took me to Lesa work. Thank you mom. Then Lesa Did my nails. Thank you Lesa. Then I got my hair done. Then Chris and Lesa came over. They got a picture of the beach. Thank you Chris,Lesa and Nathan. Then for dinner we had pot roast and mashed potatoes and gravy. Then we had cake.


I had a great birthday.







5 comments:

Chris and Lesa said...

What a great birthday. I am glad you had fun. I can't believe how old you are getting. I love you Weirdo.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you had a great birthday. That's really neat that you have a bike now. It will make your legs even stronger. Happy Eleven. Love, Grandma

Anonymous said...

Emily, I told your mom to give you a big hug and wish you a Happy Birthday, so I hope she did..Glad you had a great day..Sounds like the perfect girly day..Love you!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! We sure love and miss you Emily! We hope you had a great day and that is so cool you got a bike! It was great to spend time with you in Ft. Bragg.

Love, Uncle Russ and family!

Anonymous said...

Emily you are the best daughter ever. I love you!

Dad,