Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Our trip to the beach

Our family reunion at the beach was a blast. Emily and I left Saturday morning to Jerry and Maureen's house (Steve's sister).
It took us 10 hours to get there. Sunday we left for Fort Bragg which took us another 4 1/2 hours. Steve's brothers Klint and Russ were really nice in letting me follow them out. Christopher, Lesa and Nathan left Sunday and did the trip in one day. They were really exhausted by the time they got there.
But we all had so much fun hanging out at the beach, playing, relaxing, shopping, eating and having fun with family. It was sad to leave but it was so nice to be home.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love all the pictures of the kids having fun. Glad you were able to have the beach fun without the fires bothering you.

Anonymous said...

A BATCH of Pecks
Hit the BEACH.
Don't BOTCH the brotherhood!
Where's Darell's BUTCH?

Anonymous said...

Take me back to Ft. Bragg, I don't like reality and Im missing you all already!! Why do things have to come to a end? The big mysteries of life!!

Chris and Lesa said...

I love the pictures. That was so fun! I wish we could have been there longer.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I really want to know!

Where is Darrell's BUTCH?

Anonymous said...

BUTCH???????

Anonymous said...

Yeah, your BUTCH haircut. I want a picture on this blog of you with your cool short (BUTCH) hair cut.