Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Brotherly and Sisterly bonding through xbox

A popular activity among our kids is the xbox. I use to be so against it because I thought they were just wasting their time on something that didn't really matter. When we lived in Austria Nathan would go on with his brothers on xbox live. They would talk and have a great time even though they were thousands of miles away. It changed my mind on this activity. Nathan was having fun with his brothers and keeping their relationship alive. Now that we are home it still continues.

The brothers and sisters get together almost on a daily basis and play. There is lots of laughing and lots of competition going on. But there is also lots of fun memories being build. As an observer and the mom, it is so fun watching them be total goofballs and just have fun.

So for now......I think the xbox is a great thing to have in our house.

4 comments:

Chris and Lesa said...

Well we all really enjoy coming over and hanging out playing the XBox. Now we just need to get you playing Guitar Hero with us. :) I love you.

Anonymous said...

Wow. Now I want to play. You guys are so great! What a great family I have. And what a great MOM!!!

I love you all!

Dad

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with you Lori, We used to play games out of a box, My greatest memories at Christmas was us staying up and playing the games we got for Christmas eve, it seems like one of the few times we all go along. So games rather from a box on the computor or xbox, can bring you together!! Love you all.

Anonymous said...

I think it's wonderful that family can bond together, especially on wholesome activities. Looks like everyone was having a great time.