Thursday, November 20, 2008

Band Banquet


Last Tuesday night was the marching band banquet. I sat with Nathan and a bunch of his friends and parents. We ate dinner and it was so good. They had Panda (oriental food) cater. Oh my heck.....it was so good!!! Mr. B did awards for all the band and color guard members. You wouldn't believe what award Nathan got. He got the award for being the band clown.
Why am I not surprised?
This is a picture of Nathan and Stephanie getting their awards. I am really going to miss marching band next year!!
Just for an update on Emily. She is working really hard at dance. Next month her teacher said she will be ready to move onto point shoes. I will be taking lots of pictures of her in her new point shoes for everyone to see. Plus she's just an inch away from being in the splits.

5 comments:

MJ said...

Sounds like you're as busy as ever. We're looking forward to seeing you all next week.

Maureen said...

What a great award to get! everyone needs a clown around to make us all laugh and be happy in a world upside down. Good Job Nathan, What great memories you will have of High School and Band!

The Pecks said...

Wow, I wish I could be there, but I'm so glad you did Band. It makes it worth it being here when I see all the good things happening there. I love you all.

DadP

grandma skettie said...

A guy with a good sense of humor is worth his weight in gold. That will keep you going longer than anything. Good show Nat

Cap said...

I miss Marching Band a lot. And it doesn't surprise me a bit that Nate got 'Band Clown'. Ha ha.
Love,
Chris