Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving

What I am thankful for is the wonderful Thanksgiving dinner I (we) had with family. Darrell and Dyann put on an amazing meal. And the company was great!!!
Here is a picture of one of the master chefs. I thought I got a picture of Dyann but half of my pictures turned out fuzzy.
We all had fun laughing, talking and being goofy. I think Timothy perfected the goofy part. Sorry the picture is fuzzy. I think it still captures his goofiness!
There was so much food. We were all stuffed by the time we were done eating. Everything tasted so good!
It makes me so happy to see my (0ur) boys hanging out and talking. I think each one of our boys is so wonderful and Emily too. I am so very thankful for my kids.
.
Nathan and Luke had enough with the adult and went to feed the duck. The ducks had a great time chasing them and trying to keep them separated.
Emily and Kiera were inseparable. No one saw them much because they were off doing their own thing and having fun. They too, were chased by the ducks.
It was a great dinner and tons of fun. The only thing that was missing was Steve. He was the main topic of a lot of conversations. I am so thankful for my dear, sweet husband and I can't wait till he gets home. We are going to have a special thanksgiving dinner for you because we are all so thankful you are in our lives!!!

4 comments:

Cap said...

It was so much fun! I have such a great family! I am glad that it worked out so Lesa and I could have Thanksgiving with you.
Love,
Chris

Maureen said...

I miss you all, It looks like you had a great time, good food and good company..Love you all..

Anonymous said...

I wished I could have been there! I was in spirit. It looked like it was so much fun. You all are a great family. I love you all so much! Love, DadP

lexiedawn said...

wow the only thing missing was uncle steve? im hurt.