Thursday, November 13, 2008

Guns of Steel

Last night Timothy came over to hang out with Nathan, Emily and I. I thought since I have this strong buff guy here I could use his man power to lug a futon mattress up the stairs to the car so I can take it to DI. While he was down there he found Steve's old rifles.

Nathan heard all the commotion downstairs and ran down to see what T was doing. So now I had both of them playing with Steve's rifles.

I ran and got the camera because it's a blogging moment.


Then they just kept getting goofier and goofier.

Just to let you know. There was NO amo in the guns or in the house. It would be dangerous with these goofy guys. But not to be outdone, Christopher came over tonight to play with the rifles with Nathan.Steve, don't worry. The rifles are fine and there is no damage to any of them. They justs had tons of fun posing with them. Timothy and Nathan did finally get the mattress upstairs and in the car.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys are in such trouble! It's all fun and games until someone gets their eye shot out!

I wish I was there. I love and miss you all so much. It's three weeks today and I'll be home!

Maureen said...

You all look like you belong in a western, Pretty Cool!!

grandma skettie said...

That should be titled The Peck Guys Guide To Cluelessness. Is that even a word? Glad there wasn't any ammo. Those guys are such goof offs, but a lot of fun. Glad you caught the moment.

Cap said...

I feel that I am a pretty good Gun wielder. And also Tim and Nate. I guess it runs in the family.
Chris