Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Brilliant.....I thought.

I have been wanting a storm door forever. So this tax return I went to Home Depot and bought one. The guy there said that I could install it easily. I'm super woman......I can do it.....with Nathan's help.
I opened the box and took the instructions out of the box. I didn't understand a single part of it. It may have well been written in German. Kevin called his dad and he came over and while he read the 3 of us tried to put the door together.
We got most of it done and today I finished it up. I will never try this again and it's so worth the money to have someone come in and install it for you!!!
But I love the door!!

2 comments:

Maureen said...

Where in the world is your husband (my sweet brother) now? is he off to some far away island? Im impressed you tried this at all. it would have sat there until Jerry came even if it was a year away, so you go girl!! Is that Nathan or Russ? Man those two look alike even there heads from the back! wow

Cap said...

I am glad you got it up. I wish I could have stayed to help yesterday. I am excited to see the finished thing, though.
Love, Chris