Sunday, April 19, 2009

Wicked by Emily



Guess what me and dad saw Wicked!!!!!!!!! Well we headed out around 3 .
-


Well we went to the car garage and got lost . Then we got out. First we went to the theater to see where it was .




then we went to the planetarium .





It was interesting. then we went to temple square. I was so beautiful .



Then we got EXTREMELY hungry so we went to a shopping place . we couldn't find anything . but a food court . but It was it was so gross and noisy . then dad said " I saw a map and apple bees is close . So we went to apple bees I got a steak , mashed potatoes , and fries. It was so good.



then we went to wicked.


It made me laugh, smile, and cry. That was so so so so so so so good. Mom got us the tickets for Christmas we are thankful that mom got those for us.







Thank You so much MOM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Maureen said...

Oh you lucky duckies, I've wanted to go to Applebees so bad. Just kidding I want to go to WICKED SO BAD! sorry Im yelling I just get so excited because I want to see it so bad. Im so glad you and your dad had such a good time. Someday I hope I'll get to see it, maybe you'll become a dancer in it and get me free tickets! that would be super cool!

Cap said...

Man, I am so jealous for you. I wish I got to go! I am glad that you had a great time! I love you.

Love, Chris

dpeck said...

What a beautifully told story and a date that will be a cherished memory for a lifetime. Thank you Emily for sharing. - Love you - grandpa

grandma skettie said...

What a fabulous time you must have had. Daddy-daughter dates are so neat. Thank you for sharing your wonderful time with the rest of us. Love, Grandma