Saturday, April 25, 2009

Tulip Festival

First, let me just say that it was freezing and windy out when they these girls performed. They had their skimpy leotards on and the cold wind was whipping around them but they did so good.



The girls waiting for the performance to begin. Here are some pictures of Emily dancing. You can tell by the smile on her face she loves to dance!!!







Emily was so grateful that Grandma and Grandpa Peck came to see her perform. It really made her day. Emily's BIG recital is in June.

4 comments:

Maureen said...

Oh it does feel cold, I can feel the wind whipping just reading the post! But Emily looks beautiful and so graceful..can't wait to see her on Broadway someday!

lexiedawn said...

good job Emily!

Cap said...

Wow, Emily! You are getting SO good. I am so impressed with how good at dancing you are. I wish I could have been there, but I am sure that I'll see you preform again, soon. I love you!!!
Love, Chris

grandma skettie said...

I can tell by the pictures that Em is getting really good at dancing. I am very impressed.