Sunday, April 26, 2009

26th Anniversay!!

Yesterday was Steve and I's 26th wedding anniversary. Emily woke us up in the morning with breakfast in bed. I wish I took a pic. but I didn't have my camera with me but we did take a pic. of the huge card she made us.
We went out to Chilis for lunch and ate a ton. To top off the day we watched "Twilight." Steve has never seen the movie and to tell you the truth I really didn't like it much so Steve had very low expectations. Maybe because it was built up so much when I went and saw it is why I didn't care for it. But Steve thought it wasn't that bad. He's never read the books though.

Steve and I do have a lot of fun together. It's been and exciting and adventurous 26 years and am looking forward to many more!!!

2 comments:

Maureen said...

You two make 26 years look easy and lots of fun! I remember crashing on some of your dates back at BYU. Wow time goes by fast, too fast. Happy 26th, you both look good for 26, keep up the fun!

Cap said...

Happy 26th Anniversary! That is exciting, and I am glad that I've known you for 23 of those years. Or 28 of those years. I can't remember. ;)
Love,
Chris