Wednesday, June 24, 2009

"34"


I love this weekly ritual of planting flowers and blogging about how my little grandson is still growing and developing normally and healthily inside his mommy's tummy.
The garden is getting so full that I'm thinking of expanding it. I think it's a great excuse to make it bigger and Nathan would love it cuz it would be less grass for him to mow. Emily would love it cuz it would mean more flowers in her "secret garden." I would just love it!!! Maybe next week I will pull out some grass to make way for lots more flowers!!

4 comments:

Maureen said...

What a special way to celebrate each week..Hope you get to continue to plant each week..love you all

Tim said...

woooohoo!! only 6 more!! Thanks mom!!

Kathy said...

I think when Kingston gets here you should plant a tree to finish off your beautiful garden.

grandma skettie said...

I agree with Kathy. How about a veteran peach. They don't need two trees to polinate. And the fruit would be yummy. Plus it would make Em's secret garden a little more secret. So glad you are planting flowers for Kingston. Love you guys.