Tuesday, June 2, 2009

A horrible weakness


I started working at Bath and Body Works again this week. My question is.....how do walk out of that store without buying a single thing? I haven't been able to accomplish that one yet. There are too many great deals and yummy things to smell. Steve tells me that they make more money with me working there than not because of all the stuff I buy. Probably true. It doesn't help with Emily having a list of things she wants from there too.
I work with a bunch of great ladies and most of the time we just have a lot of fun.
Mindy and Kendyle.....my two great bosses!!

1 comment:

Maureen said...

Oh what fun you will have! discounts here we come! jk! If you have to work that is a great place to do it..Glad Nathans graduation went good, he is one handsome Peck! Love you all