Monday, June 22, 2009

A Man and His Hammock......and a Diet Coke

For Father's Day this year I bought Steve a new hammock. The old one was sooooo worn out and every time you went to lay in it your butt would drag on the ground. Way too many years of wear and tear and multiple kids laying in it. The whole time Steve was thinking that I was going to get him a motorcycle. Like I could afford one but knowing Steve......I don't know about him and a motorcycle together.......even with a helmet. A hammock seemed a lot safer. So today, Nathan and Steve got the hammock up...now that the sun has finally appeared.
Nathan had to try it out but in the end Steve has dibs on it. He's still there!!
Happy Father's Day Sweetie!! I love you!!

2 comments:

Maureen said...

there is nothing better then laying in a hammock with a book and a diet coke, that is where you would have found me yesterday. (we must be related for sure)

Anonymous said...

I wonder if that would fit on my patio.