Friday, June 5, 2009

Happy National Donut Day
















Early this morning I went to Krispy Kreme (best donuts in the world) and bought 2 dozen donuts to share with everyone who walked in my house. Plus I got a free one to eat there.
















The guys ate between 2-4 of them.




































Even Emily and I ate a couple of them.
















Luckily when Steve got home there was still a couple left. There is 3 left....first come first serve!!
















Happy National Donut Day to everyone and I hope you all have your tummies full of donuts!












3 comments:

Maureen said...

Save one for me! Probably too late huh. Oh well, we don't even have Krispy Cream donuts anymore. Sad face..

lexiedawn said...

aunt lori your home is always FULL of people!

brooke said...

this makes me angry...how did i miss this post or dounut day...that's it i am making up for it this weekend! i need a donut fix!