Saturday, July 11, 2009

Babies Breath



Christopher, Lesa and Maddox came over yesterday afternoon. Maddox had gone into the doctors to get his first set of shots. He did so good and didn't cry hardly at all. The doctor said he may have a high pain tolerance......that's my grandson....one tough guy!!! When he got here he was tired (maybe the whole experience) and him and I.....we just cuddled for over 2 1/2 hours. It was heaven. And babies just have this sweet smell about them...and their breath too. I know this sounds weird but I love to smell him. It's almost intoxicating.......he smells so good and sweet. I love our little man so much and his nana will cuddle with him anytime he wants!!!

1 comment:

Maureen said...

Oh I want some of that intoxication! What a sweet little thing..lucky ducky you! I sure hope I get to see him when we are there. Give him a kiss from me, I love baby smell too, there something about it, maybe we can market it as perfume..love you all..