Thursday, July 30, 2009

That time of year

Ok......These may not be very interesting pictures to you but when some people see them they know whats coming! That's right.....salsa!!! It's the beginning of making tons and tons of the stuff. Tomatoes are also for sale at roadside stands so the beginning of next week I am going to take on the challenge of making so much salsa that it will last (hopefully) longer than 4 months. Last year I made 15 batches and it wasn't enough.
My jars are washed and ready to go. So go get your chips and we'll start dippin" early next week!!!

4 comments:

-Danica- said...

I want a jar!! please oh please oh please!!

-Danica- said...

I want a jar!!! oh please oh please oh please??

Lesa said...

yay! I am so excited! If you want/need some help I can bring Maddox over & we will do what we can!

Maureen said...

I know a nice gift for your sister in law when you visit..it starts with Salsa and ends in chips..just a suggestion! YUMMY..funny I just pulled out your recipe and I think I am going to try to make some myself, maybe I'll wait for you to help me!