Saturday, July 4, 2009

Fun in Hyrum

Yesterday the four of us drove to Hyrum to see Klint and his family, grandma and grandpa, and Alexie Dawn. Kandace was there with her 2 beautiful girls too. What is amazing is that it's been 8 years since my family has seen her. I feel it's just wrong waiting so long but distance does make it so difficult. I think of my sister and it's been around that long since I've seen here too......really sad. But anyway, we all had a blast.

Klint and Mary-jo did the cooking while we did tons of talking.

Emily and Kiera were pretty much inseparable. They did get all the corn shucked.

This is Nathan after all the little cousins jumped all over him and wrestling with him. They wore him out!!

This is what we did a ton of......talking. Kandace and Alexie are such beautiful women......inside and out!!

It's hard saying goodbye. All of us had so much fun and we need to do this a lot more often!! Thanks Klint and Mary-jo for the fun day!! You guys are awesome!!

4 comments:

Maureen said...

Oh man, I miss you guys, all of you..did I say I miss you guys, because if I didn't, I miss and love you all..thanks for taking pictures..

brooke said...

ahhh...what a great day that was!!! it was so good to see you all after all that time!! hopefully next summer comes 'round fast!!

chris said...

Sounds like everyone had a lot of fun! That is good. I wish I could have been there! Love you all!
Love, Chris

Klint said...

It was great to see you guys and thanks for coming. If some people didn't have to work or live in calif or ohio or st. george it would have been perfect.