Friday, July 31, 2009

Make me dinner???





Last night, Christopher, Lesa and Maddox came over. Christopher asks if he could make us dinner tonight. Who in there right mind would turn down someone who wants to make you dinner? I don't mind cooking......it's just no fun in the summer when it's so hot. Of course I said, "YES".
Lesa helped Christopher so someone needed to hold Maddox. Don't twist my arm but I absolutely love holding him and it's a joke how every time Nana holds him he falls asleep. Here's some proof.
Here's some pictures of Maddox and his Auntie Em. Emily is a fun aunt and he likes to watch her. Dinner was awesome. It just tastes so much better when you don't have to cook and it was a fun evening!!!

1 comment:

Maureen said...

How lucky are you, dinner and a baby fix, no fair..bring him along when you visit, Christopher and Lesa won't mind Im sure..