Sunday, July 19, 2009

Pictures of Kingston




I usually don't do two blogs in one day but I HAVE to get some pictures of Kingston on our blog. Timothy and Jessica have been really good at getting them up so we can see our newest little grandson. My heart aches to hold him but we will be going out there next month for his baby blessing.











Timothy said he is happy and doesn't cry much at all. This is a picture of Jess' mom holding him. He is so cuddly!!



























Emily is so excited that he was born on her birthday too. I think they will have a special bond with one another. We can't wait to see you sweet Kingston!!! We love you so much!!

1 comment:

Maureen said...

what a little doll baby..I love the blue blanket picture. How fun to have Maddox's blessing on one post and Kingston on another.. Thanks for sharing. love you all.