Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Cherry pickin'














Our cherry tree has produced an over abundance of cherries. It has for the last few years. Christopher, Lesa and the kids came over and picked cherries. This is their second time and I hope they keep coming over to get them. I picked enough for 4 pies but I really don't need these since I still have cherries from 2 years ago. They keep piling up in the freezer. I've made quite a few pies but there is just so many cherries!!!








Everybody got involved. Maddox helped by holding the ladder for Christopher and I helped by holding the baby. :)










Christopher and Lesa got two more bowls of cherries. They look just about perfect!!





There are still tons of cherries on the tree so I hope they come back and get more!! :)

1 comment:

Cap said...

That was a lot of fun!!! I can't believe how good they are, and how many...