Monday, July 18, 2011

Nathan's email

Hey mommers!
Sounds like Emily had a good Birthday! Did she get the Postcards I sent... I sent 2, but I sent them kinda late so they may not get there for a couple day's. but yeah.. those should be coming in the mail sometime soon. Well... not really anything happened this last week.... all of our teaches canceled so we spent most of our time tracting and contacting around the center trying to find someone to teach.. but we weren't too successful. However this week should be better. We've got a teach set up with that really good guy we met last week for tonight, so I'm pretty excited for that.. it'll be the first time in a while when we get to teach someone. but he's still looking really good so we're really excited about him. but yeah that's really all that went on this last week. not too much, sorry but thanks for the money... that's always useful :) I actually need to buy some new shoes. My black ones are pretty much gone... there is a HUGE crack in them that just lets all the water and stuff in.. so that's not too fun... But I'm going to see if I can find some new ones here soon :D welp that's about everything I hope you have a great week! I Love and Miss you!!!!
Rakkaudella,
Nate Peck

Hey Pops,
So it sounds like everything there is going pretty good. How did all you editing stuff go? By the way.. What is you Moab book about? I don't really know anything about that one. But it sounds like a pretty crazy time, full of fun adventures to different lands! :D
So I think I've been getting you letters... as far as I know I have been.. I got one last week anyway, but I think sending them to the address works.. it just gets kinda risky when its close to the transfer time.. To be honest sending them to the mission home is probably the safer Idea, but what ever works for you.
The new mission president is really good. I sent a little bit about him in my letter last week, however I got it off a little late so you may not have it yet. But before he came here he was a lawyer, and he served his mission in Finland when he was younger. SO he still knows Finnish from that experience. But he's a really great guy. He's really loving and I'm really excited to work with him!
THings here are going really good. We had a really slow week though, with not really any teaches. Bu you know that happens and you just got to keep pushing on and i really think that this week will be really good. I pretty excited. We've got a teach set up with the guy we met last week and I'm really excited to teach him. He's great.
Well that's really everything but I hope you have a great week and I love and miss you!!! Take care!!1
Rakkaudella,
Vanhin Peck

No comments: