Monday, July 25, 2011

Nathan's email

Hey Mommers!!!
Thanks for the info about Mike!!! :D But it sounds like everyone is doing really good over there in the good ol' Pleasant Grove. Well, to be honest I'm not sure why people like the summer too much... it HOT... I feel like I'm going to die, when I'm out side... my companion and I did the math.. and if its -30 C in the winter (a slightly average temperature) and then 30 C in the summer
that's a 60 degree difference.. or in F. its like... 140 degrees... So that's why I'm thinking its soo hot... but yeah.. it has been in the High 80's low 90's this last week and its supposed to be another hot week... so we'll see how it goes.. haha.. So I got some shoes for 30€ and then a duffel bag for another 30€ (I've got too much stuff to just carry around in the 2 suit cases :S) So i used 60€... so I should be fine... I've gotten all the things I think I've needed to survive... but I guess we'll see. :D So things here are going good.. Not too much to say.. we had another slow week so that was kinda a bummer but, oh well just got to keep pushing forward :D But things are going great, And don't worry I'm HAPPY.. (:D) Haha.. but yeah that's really about it.. oh.. and I've never meet Elder Perry, he's been in the south for his whole time here and I've been in the Tampere area my whole time here in Finland... So I've never met him, That'll be a great conversation starter :D welp that's really about it but I hope you have a great week and I love and miss you a ton!!!
rakkaudella,
Vanhin Nate Peck


HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!!
Hyvää Syntämää Päivää Sulle!
Hyvää Syntämää Päivää Sulle!
Hyvää Syntämää Päivää Isälle!
Hyvää Syntämää Päivää Sulle!
Happy Birthday Pops!!! I was thinking I would type you the Swedish b-day song.. however i don't really remember how it goes. but It could possibly be in an upcoming letter.. but you'll just have to wait and see. But I hope that the Finnish for now suffices :) and I'm not sure if the 3rd line is supposed to be just Isä or Isälle.. I havent really sung this song very much.. but it works either way. ´
So I hope you have a great Birthday!! You're a great Dad and I'm so glad that I was sent here to earth to have you as my Father!! I don't thing there is anyone else who could have done such a great job. You are an amazing teacher and have always taught me to do my best and to always strive to be someone better! You've raised me to have an open mind and not do judge people by how they look or what they think, and to always love people no matter what kind of problems they might have. Thank you dad for everything think you've done for me! Sinä olet mahtava ihminen! Mä rakastan sua, ja olen tosi kiitolinen siitä että olet minun Isäni! Kiitos Kaikesta!
Rakkaudella,
Vanhin Nathan Peck

No comments: