Saturday, July 30, 2011

Mom and Dad's 51st wedding anniversary

I love this picture so I had to put it up on the blog. This is the story behind the photo what my mom said,"
We were both laughing as my little veil was sticking straight up after Bill kissed me. Barbara hissed that that it was standing straight up and Bill tried to smooth it out while we were walking down the aisle, and couldn't. Then I tried, forgetting I had my bouquet in my hand, and it got caught in the veil so I had to keep my hand up like that. We both thought it was funny. We've had a lot of good laughs through the years."

Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!!

1 comment:

Petersons said...

I LOVE this picture too! I love her dress!51 years- I hope I can celebrate 51 years some day too, Happy Anniversary to your parents! I wish that I had a picture like this from my own wedding!