Monday, July 11, 2011

Nathan's email

Dear, Mommer Wommer,
Yups I got the Package!!! Kiitos!!! and the stuff was great... On Wednesday night after a long day of tracting and all that stuff I was thinking to myself how much I wanted Cookies. I wanted them really bad. Then on Thursday we went to the Meet the President thing (btw, he's really great, I like him a lot) and I got my Package there, so I was really excited to have a journal and kill a wart, and then when I opened it, Guess what I found inside... You'll never guess... CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE MIX... IT was awesome. I made them and froze them as soon as I had time... KIITOS PALJON!!!!!!!!!! (btw they are now gone).Yeah I know, Elder Shumway is really bad at sending pictures.. I'll talk to him about that and see if he'll send you some soon. I keep telling him to but he never does.. hopefully soon you'll get some!!! :D Anyway this week was great. We found an awesome new investigator who is really Interested and wants to be baptised... So that's awesome, I'm really excited, and I really think that this guy will actually get baptised. I think he'll actually go! Its great!! He is super awesome and strong, and he was a member referral so he's already got a strong member friend to help him.. I'm really excited!!! Welp, that's really about it. I hope you have a great week and I love and miss you a TON!!!!!!
Rakkaudella,
Vanhin Nate Peck
P.S. When did Mike serve his mission in Korea???? My mission President said that his son trained a missionary who was older when he served and was in Korea in the army before his mission... And if I remember correctly Mike was in the army in Korea before hand... if I'm wrong don't worry about it, but that would be cool if they knew each other!

No comments: