Thursday, August 2, 2012

Car and Trek

 What a week this has been.  Emily left for trek today but getting to this point was so hard!!  I hadn't done much to get her ready for this before our trip to Maine.....my fault.  So monday I got started.  Em and I did a lot of running around looking for things she needed.  Durring that time I was also taking Nathan to different car dealerships looking for a car.  Tuesday I finally found an apron and bonnet for Emily to wear to trek and Nathan found a car he liked.  We were at the dealership and about 2.5 hours into it I get a text from Emily that her stomach hurt.  I told her to lay down and take a tum.  A little bit later as Nathan was leaving with his new car I get another text from Jaron saying Emily is throwing up. I tell him we're heading home.  We get almost home and the car Nathan bought breaks down.  So I park my car on the edge of the street and help push Nathan's car off the road.  I call Jaron and tell him what happened and call the dealership.  They tow the car and we get home to a very sick Emily.  Yesterday she's still sick but slowly getting better.  The new car needs a new clutch and they are going to put a new one in and Nathan is trying to decide if he wants the car or not.  Last night we get all of Emily's trek stuff to the church.  She still looks a little green but she really wants to go.  So this morning she left.....still not eating hardly anything at all but hopefully she is now.  Nathan gets a call saying the car is done and wants Steve to test drive it to make sure it's good.  All is good and Nathan buys it.  He's happy and I'm hoping Emily is too.
Nathan got a 2006 Toyota Corolla.  :)

No comments: