Wednesday, August 8, 2012

More salsa

This week I did 4 more batches of salsa.  It ends up being 19 quarts.  I now have 24 quarts.  I wish I could say I was done but I know that this will only last a few months.   Next week, I will make more.  I also did something to my ankle while running.  But I kept running for a few more days.  Yesterday it was so swollen that I could hardly get my shoe on.  Last night I iced it and it's still really sore but the swelling is down.  I guess I'll keep an eye on it but it still really hurts.  And Emily has company try outs today.  Wishing her lots of luck and she is a beautiful dancer......and a very hard worker!!

1 comment:

Kp said...

I need to plan a time and come over and make salsa with you. just so i can see the pro in action the first time i make it!