Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Keeping up....trying

This week I did my weekly salsa making. Got 10 quarts and 4 pints done. It's like 2 steps forward and 1 step back as to how fast it is being consumed. But I will win this battle! :)
Nathan's car battery died.  We didn't know what it was at first so I called the expert....Timothy.  He thought it was the battery but could be the alternator.  We took it into the shop and T was right.....the battery.  An easy fix and less expensive.
I've also been trying to nurse my ankle back to health.  This morning thinking it was healed enough went on the elliptical machine and re-injured it again.  Erg.  Back to the bikes.
Last night Emily said she wanted to buy a letterman's jacket for school.  I told her I had my old high school one.  She wanted to try it on.  She really liked it and wondered if she could borrow it.  Of course!!  It kinda made me laugh.  :)

No comments: