Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

There are a few things (resolutions) that I have for this year.  I want to do the usual......eat better, keep going to the gym but a couple of things I want to focus on is others.  I really want to be sensitive to the needs of others and help out whenever I can.   I want to give where I can......and show kindness.
Another thing I want to work on (which is going to take years and years to accomplish) is to be kinder to myself.  I am my own worse judge and I get after myself more than I should.  Steve is good at reminding me of this.  So I'm going to be more patient  and more forgiving of me.  Also I'm going to try and stick up for myself and voice my opinions (in a loving way, of course).  I tend to be more silent and hold back but it's good to stand up for what you think is right.  I know this is going to be really hard.
I'm going to try and constantly look for the good in everything and to be positive.  There is so much negativity and I'm going to try and focus more on whats good and right in this world.....because there is a lot of good.

This is a picture of me and Darci.  I miss her and her family so much.  She has a bad cold and I hope she gets better really fast!!

No comments: