Monday, January 21, 2013

Presidential Inauguration

We watched the inauguration this morning and all of it was right on.  I loved the whole thing.  Beyonce', Kelly Clarkson and James Taylor sang so good.  I loved the poem and such a great prayer was given.  I really loved President Obama's speech.  So many great things were said, working to help fight global warming with clean energy, he's pro-science, equal pay for women, everyone working together and working to fix our health care problems.  So many great things were said but I can't remember everything off the top of my head.  I have great hope for America and I hope in my own small way I  can help too.  Wow......it was all so good!!  :)
ps.  “If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way”― Martin Luther King Jr
       Happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day!

No comments: