Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Stats

In between loads of laundry I thought I would calculate some of my stats of 2012.  First the amount of money I saved in coupons that I have recorded......$1173.33 for last year.  That's a lot of money.  I'm going to keep couponing this year and maybe I'll do even better.  I love sales and then topping it off with coupons.......such a high!!!  I went to the sight where I record my workouts.  I ran a total of 323.75 miles for the year.  In July I alternated my running with biking cuz my knee was giving me trouble.  I biked 350.08 miles.  I also do upper body weights twice a week.  Steve and I started doing that last May.  I don't know if I can really improve on the miles I did last year.  It gets harder and harder the older I get.  I'm just gonna try and maintain.  I really do like going to the gym and there are a lot of inspiring people there.  :)

1 comment:

Cap said...

Holy crazy running. Thats really good!