Monday, July 1, 2013

Coupons and Christopher

For the month of June I saved $94.80.....pretty good!!  :)  Christopher is still in the hospital.  Hopefully today he'll be able to come home if he's well enough.  The c.dif infection is gone so now they are focusing on the ulcerated colitis.  He's still bleeding but hopefully it will ease up.  It has been so hard for him and his family.  Lots of frustration, sadness, pain, worry, exhaustion and so many stresses.  I know he's going to pull through this.  I, and many others, have been praying for him.  I've felt like he's going to be fine.  I've felt like his little family is going to be fine too.  I am so grateful for inspiration.  I'm grateful for God's constant presence near us and I have felt Him constantly.  I believe that God is near all of us and watching over us.  I know He loves us all.  It makes me sad (and frustrated) when I hear talks and lessons of how "we" are the chosen people and only "we" will get to the highest kingdom in heaven.....  My life is better cuz I was born in the church or than those who are not or people, even though they have dedicated their entire life to helping people and serving God won't make it.  Why do we judge and compare like that?  Is that really Christ like?  Of course there is no mention of Christ durring these kind of discussions.  Just boasting about how much better we are.  There are soooo many great people in this world of all nationalities and religions and I know that God loves them all....no exceptions. I guess I'm  just really frustrated with all of that kind of judging talk and I'm concerned for Christopher and his family......and I'm exhausted.  Lets all be nice and remember Jesus' first two great commandments.

No comments: