Thursday, July 11, 2013

Lori From Behind

Naturally most of my life has been spent following Lori around. Sometimes I follow her in better places than others. This time I followed her through Wyoming and South Dakota.

I followed her at Devil's Tower:





I followed her to Mt. Rushmore.


Then I followed her to the observation area.


Then to a place to rest.



Then I followed her to Iron Mountain Road where we saw beautiful vistas of the Black Hills.



Then I followed her into the wilderness. We even needed a permit.


Then to the top of Harney Peak, the highest in South Dakota. A long a brutal hike.


But the views were beautiful. The scenery was nice too.


I followed her through beautiful forests on the way down.


But to appreciate how fast she was booking watch this video:




Then I followed her by horseback. 


She is fun to follow.




After following her to the highest peaks, it was time to follow her below and into the depths of Wind Cave.


There are few things funner than following Lori around. Which as you can see I do a lot.




1 comment:

Maureen said...

Hilarious..This is me and Jerry to the tee..Jerry stops a lot to look while I want to get to where we are going..I walk fast, I eat fast..Is it in the Gene's??