Sunday, July 14, 2013

Last of the pics.

 Steve signed us up for an hour long horse ride.  An hour was the perfect amount of time.  This was a first time for me.
 It was a lot of fun but the horses do have their own agenda when there are fields of grass.  They want to eat even though they know they're suppose to keep walking.  We had to keep reminding them who was boss.  :)

 Then we went into the caves.  It was 200 ft underground.  Steve loved it and would love to explore more of the caves.  I'd have to pass.  The pressure was down there was really messing with my head and gave me a really bad headache.  I thought it was only me but there were others who complained of a bad headache too.


 It was really beautiful though.
 One of the signs on the highway that Steve had to have a picture of.
 This is the bed and breakfast we stayed at.  It was such a great place.  Right in front where I took this picture is a river.  You could hear it constantly and it was wonderful hearing it while you're going to sleep.  We stayed on the second floor just around the corner.  Steve would read out on the deck every night before we went to bed.  We have such great memories of our trip.

No comments: