Friday, May 16, 2008

A day for micky D's By Emily

Today mom, Nathan, and me went to mickey d's. So Nathan thought we should eat it at our apartment. But me and mom thought we should eat there. Usually the mom wins so we got to eat there. You could win stuff like $220,000.00. Mom wanted to win. There was tickets for a soccer game. There was a t.v. There was a car, I wanted to win the car. Last there was an apple pie. At micky D's , I had chicken nuggets, Nathan got a Big mac. Mom got a fish sandwich. The Drinks, mom got a coke light, Nathan coke, Me fanta. Nathan was done way before any of us. Mom was done next then me. We were all stuffed. Then we watched a movie. Then is what I'm doing now a blog.

5 comments:

Chris and Lesa said...

All of this talk of food has made me hungry... :) I will have to go get food after I am done with work.

Chris and Lesa said...

Soon enough you will be home and I will take you to McDonalds, and that will be a dandy ol' time. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow - Nice to read you all are living it up some with Steve gone to Africa. I'm with Cris, some of your blogs really make me want to eat. Micky D's sounds like a fun place. Sure would have been a lot more fun though if you'd a brought home the car. - Much love to all. - Dad/grandpa

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to check in and say hello! What a great blog and thanks for keeping us up to date on what you're doing. With my adventurous brother in Africa, I hope you are all doing well. It sounds like he's having quite an interesting experience there. I hope he comes home to Vienna soon. Take care--Love, Russ

Anonymous said...

I remember when Tim and Chris were little, they called it "Old McDonalds" Sort of got the song and the hamburger place mixed together. I still think of it that way.